Family guidance aims to promote understanding and collaboration between family members in order to resolve the problems of one or more individuals, including:
- Resolving conflict with family members/parents
- Dealing with In-laws and/or resolving confrontation with in laws/family members
- Improving communication skills, as all conflict arises from miscommunication
- Learning to communicate properly so that you can deal with others effectively and reduce the family’s stress level
- Understanding the negative behavior for both young children and teens
- Learning to deal with each other effectively to have a bonding relationship
- Helping youngsters and juveniles raise self-esteem and confidence to ensure a successful, happy adulthood
Specific issues of focus include:
- Backtalk & attitude
- Arguing & Fighting
- Sibling Rivalry
- Yelling & Swearing
- Socialization and bonding issues
Our interpersonal relationships are dependent on who we are. It is up to us to maintain healthy relationship with family members and loved ones, which is dependent on our behavior, thoughts, actions and feelings.
All conflicts arise from miscommunication. Every behavior has two perspectives. Learning to communicate properly helps you deal with others effectively, both in your personal life and all other aspects of your life, which ultimately reduces the stress.
It is important to realize that self development and self growth plays an enormous role in ones life, and our happiness and success depends on it.