Awareness is the ability to directly know and perceive, to feel, or to be conscious of events, objects, thoughts, emotions, or sensory patterns. More broadly, it is the state or quality of being aware of something.
- Self-awareness – Blinded perception, mistaken notion.
- Bullying – Know when you are an originator or a victim–being bullied without your knowledge or being a bully without intent.
- Communication – Good communication skills help to reduce stress that was created because of a misinterpretation.
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Communication topic includes:
- Parenting – Raising the next generation to be mentally, emotionally healthy, to become successful, responsible, happy adults.
- Business Leadership and Management.
– The difference between a manager and a leader.-
– Have constant financial growth.
– Run the business smoothly, and deal with staff with ease.
To inquire on hiring Annika Geshe to speak at your organization’s event, please contact us below.